It is torture to get a picture of my kids standing up without them coming to the camera. Finally to get a normal picture, Lincoln had to hold Hatti there. She also started walking on Easter weekend. She picked it up so fast.
Oh my goodness!! Your kids are so cute!! Thats so fun that she started walking!! I bet its so neat to watch them learn and grow every day!! Its about time you got another pic up there!! Ur little guy is very handsome!! I can't wait to see your pretty face!!! How are you these days?? I would love to email you so that we could chat a little more in depth!! shertuart@hotmail.com Love ya!!
I love how in your last 2 posts there's a hand holding on to Hatti!! That's fun that she started walking...now you won't have to carry her everywhere! We don't ever really go to Soda, but we'll be there the weekend of the 19th for justin's farewell or whatever they call it. If your in town then I'll see you then =)!
7 comments:
Oh my goodness!! Your kids are so cute!! Thats so fun that she started walking!! I bet its so neat to watch them learn and grow every day!! Its about time you got another pic up there!! Ur little guy is very handsome!! I can't wait to see your pretty face!!! How are you these days?? I would love to email you so that we could chat a little more in depth!! shertuart@hotmail.com Love ya!!
Your kids are adorable. Hatti looks like a mini-you! How old are you kids? I think they are around the same age as mine, but I don't remember...
I love how in your last 2 posts there's a hand holding on to Hatti!! That's fun that she started walking...now you won't have to carry her everywhere! We don't ever really go to Soda, but we'll be there the weekend of the 19th for justin's farewell or whatever they call it. If your in town then I'll see you then =)!
Oh my goodness i miss spelled it. sherstuart@hotmail.com!
I can't believe how big they are!! We need to get together sometime!
Sooo cute! I love Easter outfits!!
Michelle, I can't believe how big your kids are getting. It's amazing how fast time flies. I'm glad you have a blog so we can keep in touch.
Celeste
Post a Comment