So Cute! I wish Mariah had enough hair to do more with than just a "Pebble's" ponytail! I can't believe how much of a "mini-Michelle" she is...such a cutie!
She is so so so cute Michelle! I bet it's so fun to decorate her. :) Hope you guys are having a fun summer. I wish we could just go to lunch or hang out or something!
Um excuse me- you have amazingly cute kids!!! (and wow, I found you!) I will be a regular, that is for sure. Looks like you are doing so great :) Gosh, what more can I say?? Big congrats and smiles to ya!
10 comments:
So Cute! I wish Mariah had enough hair to do more with than just a "Pebble's" ponytail! I can't believe how much of a "mini-Michelle" she is...such a cutie!
She is so so so cute Michelle! I bet it's so fun to decorate her. :) Hope you guys are having a fun summer. I wish we could just go to lunch or hang out or something!
She is adorable!!! I love doing my girls hair up. It is so much fun.
LOVE THIS! She looks so big!
Those are so cute! I can't wait until I have a little girl to do girly things with!
Its so darling!! One more thing you will have to teach me when I have babies.
Lucky you!!! Evelyn's is still about as long as when she was born! I'm starting to get hopeful, it looks like it might be starting to grow...finally!
Cute piggies! I can't wait to do that with my girls!
Um excuse me- you have amazingly cute kids!!! (and wow, I found you!)
I will be a regular, that is for sure. Looks like you are doing so great :) Gosh, what more can I say?? Big congrats and smiles to ya!
Post a Comment