The Hepworth's

The Hepworth's

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trick..OR...Treat!!

I had so much fun this year doing halloween costumes for my kids. I usually hate halloween.

Kolten and I sat down and looked at costumes on-line at disney.com. He loves penguins so of course he picks the penguin instead of all the other "cool" costumes. But it was so stinking cute I had to get it for him. And the best part was that it was the only one on sale! $12!!!

I came across Hatti's ladybug costume on accident. I was online looking for myself a pair of pants, which doesn't work by the way!!! And I saw this ladybud costume and had to have it! Good news was that it was only $13!! I had to add the longsleeve onsie and the black tights and shoes! And thanks to Krista for making her hair accessories! She is awesome at everything she does!


This is Krista's son Ayden! He was Dracula! Isn't he so cute?!

This is the lovely best friend/neigbor kid group! On the left is Krista holding Savanna (she was a gorilla! And it even had the little bum on the back!) Then Hatti in the front. Hadlie was a "saggy" pirate! Then Kolten my penguin, and Ayden dracula!!

8 comments:

Summer said...

Absolutely adorable. The picture with your kids and Amelia is so cute. I can't believe Hattie's hair is long enough for high buns. Evie's isn't that long yet.

amber schmidt said...

I love the costumes they look really good!! I think that's definitely the cutest ladybug I've seen!

Sherydon said...

Your kids have the cutest costumes. Looks like you had fun. Its been a while since i blog hopped, and you have posted cute pics of the kids together!

Brian and Krista said...

I love these pictures. I want a copy of them so I can put a page in Hadlies scrap book.

Mindy said...

They look so darn cute, and great job getting such great deals on their costumes. It makes my day when I find good deals online.

Kami said...

Cute costumes! I love the ladybug!!

Jeff and Lea said...

Those are some cute costumes. Love the ladybug! Thanks for your comment, we got the vests at Fred Meyer about 1 1/2 months ago. They are so cute and puffy!

Tara said...

They are sooooo cute! I love the penguin it is so clever. The lady bug is also adorable. Your kids are just really cute. I mean that seriously.