Everybody there except for Jon who is on a mission in San Diego. We did miss him though.
All of us at the temple.
Karma & Paul Parker
The Hepworth girls.
The Hepworth boys - except Jon!
Paul & Karma are so cute together.
This is the cake that I made for them. It was so much fun to make! Even on my third try! I watched many you tube videos to learn how to do it. It is called a topsy turvy cake.
They demolished the cake once the night was over. They grabbed the top part of the cake and bit it from the bottom then put it back on and punched it. Then Ryan put his face in it. It was worth all the hours I put into making it!!!
10 comments:
That cake was awesome! You are so talented! I love your header picture! Such a cute family!
Wow- that cake was sweet! I can't believe you made that! Way to go-
I'm glad you posted pics. We were hoping to be in RExburg this last weekend, but it didn't work out.
I hear the reception was beautiful. & your cake looks awesome!
Love the pic. of the Hepworth boys-so typical.
WOW...good job chelle! Looks like a lot of work. I am too lazy to get that creative.
PS - you look great!
I have been dying to see pictures. I was so sad that I could not be there. YOur cake looks awesome. Good Job. Karma looks beautiful.
What a beautiful family you are a part of. That cake is sooo awesome. Really great job.
What a pretty wedding! I love the summery casual. It was so well done-
and AHEM! what the heck-- youtube videos are your sensei for these awesome creations you make????? You are awesome. period.
Michelle! The cake looks amazing! The shape, the colors, the ribbon--I love it! Thanks for sharing!
I love this cake... I've been wanting to make one for my little boys 1st birthday ... call me and give me some tips... I didn't get your# when I saw you in kohls... so call me! I only want to do 2 layers and a lot smaller of a cake!
Michelle that cake ROCKS! It looks like a professional cake designer made it! I am so impressed, I didn't know you made cakes. Fun seeing your cute little family. Looking forward to the news of when the 3rd one comes along. Hope all is well. Cindy
Post a Comment