The Hepworth's
Saturday, September 26, 2009
Quincie Jandell Hepworth
We would like to introduce you to our lovely baby girl. She was born Thursday the 24th at 9:17 a.m. She weighed in at 7 lbs. even and was 18.5 inches long!! Just a little girl! She is a really good baby so far. She would much rather eat than sleep! She fits into the family prefect. thanks to Aunt Lacey for the lovely flower bow. It was bigger than her entire head but is sooo cute!!
Lincoln came up with the name Quincie all by himself! He is so proud of himself. I got to pick the middle name. I love my grandma's so much that I wanted to use both their names. The picture below is my grandma Della Brown. And my other grandma is Janet Harris. So I combined the two and came up with Jandell! Get it!!
I finally got her to sleep last night and then not 2 minutes later she was awake and ready to eat some more! That only went on until 5 this morning! I am in for a real treat! And there is nothing on TV that early in the morning! And why are Saturday's so boring on tv in the morning too?
She is so tiny compared to her car seat! This is when we got home from the hospital.
These were my first visitors. The kids loved the baby. Rosie kept kissing her head. Hatti was kinda shy with her and Kolten was just excited to have a new baby sister.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
17 comments:
Congratulations! She looks so sweet. I hope the eating and sleeping thing balances out for you!
Congrats! Doesn't it feel nice not to be pregnant! Hope she lets you get a little more sleep.
Congrats! She's beautiful & I love her name!
she is beautiful! congrats! it crazy trying to adjust to a newborn again. let everyone take care of you and the kids, and you just take care of little Quincie. (I love her name, btw, and especially since it's got some sentiment to it!)
What a beautiful baby! Lincoln did a great job with picking the name its adorable! Congratulations!
So tiny and precious! Congrats- so glad it all went well!
Chelle and Linc,
Sorry about the last post it had major typo's. Congrats she is so cute. I cannot wait to see her. Are you adventuring to Erica's wedding. Oh I hope so. Love Ya
I love the name Quincie! I am kindof jealous that you thought of it first. She is so adorable, I loved the flower bow. Anytime you need a break call me and send your kids my way. My kids love friends to play with.
Congrats! She is beautiful! And I LOVE her name!
Congrats! I love her name, she is so beautiful.
Congratulations! She is a cutie! What a cute family.
sooo cute i love the huge bow! congrats you guys!!!so clever with the middle name! it's great!
Congrats you guys! Sorry I didn't make it over on sat. I got really busy getting us ready to leave. But I'll be home this weekend so I'll come see the babe!! That flower is HILARIOUS!! Its HUGE! She's so precious though. Brian loves her middle name. Thats a huge compliment.. he doesn't voice his oppinion much;) Good luck with adjusting to the new baby, hopefully Lincoln is a big helper! ;)
She's beautiful Chelle!!!
Good job chelle and lincoln. She is a little cutie. We are so glad she is here and healthy and can't wait to see her in a few days.
Let me just start by saying again how cute. I also have comments from the ever hilarious Brad and Brian. Brad says, "don't forget to water your flower." And Brian says cute flower, but post some pictures of your kid!" LOL!
Post a Comment