The Hepworth's

The Hepworth's

Sunday, November 1, 2009

The last month!

Wow! October came and gone! It really did go by super fast. I tried to document a few things. But they are in backwards order. Halloween is my Granny Brown's birthday. We went to Boise last weekend so Lincoln could go to the BSU game with my cousins. We got a hotel room and the kids loved it. Within the first 5 minutes of being there, Hatti broke a glass, they both had the phones, and they had the couch all torn apart, and jumping on the bed. It was still fun though. After the game we hustled down to Twin Falls where we took the kids trick-or-treating around my Aunts neighborhood, and celebrated Granny's birthday! 
This is Granny Brown (Great Granny Brown to the girls) holding Rosie and Hatti.  
Quincie was doing her nightly cry and Granny was taking care of it for me!
Granny blowing out her candles. And where we the kids to help her? They missed it!
My kids were this last year too! They loved it that much. Kolten is a penguin off of Mary Poppins, and Hatti is a lady bug! 
We went with my cousin Amber's kids. Ammon is the turtle and Kellan and Burklee are the cute tiger and pumpkin in the stroller. They went to a house and a guy was out on his front porch handing out candy while smoking a cigarette. Kolten asked the guy what that was in his mouth. The man said it was a cigarette. Kolten said "Oh smoking will kill you"! Oops! I guess I needed to teach him more than "Trick-or-Treat" and "thank You!" 
My sweet Quincie is already 5 weeks old. Time flies! She is 9 lbs now! She is getting bigger!
Grandpa with my girls! 
I told Kolten to watch Quincie while I was putting laundry away and I came back to this. How cute it that! He is such a good big brother. He was reading her little red ridding hood! 
Hatti has grown to love her little sis. She loves her. She always come up and says "Hi sweety pie!" If Quincie is crying Hatti will say "She needs her food and milk". The kids are so cute with her. Kolten thinks he is big enough to carry her across the room! Yikes! 
At the beginning of October my cousin Erica married Nate! They got married in the Twin Falls temple. That was exciting. 
My cousin Kari made this cake! It is my inspiration. Someday I hope to be as good as her! 
We were headed down to Twin the night before the wedding and we got to the rest stop close to Blackfoot and the passenger window just blew and shattered. We aren't sure if or what hit the window to make it do that. It was the weirdest thing. I was driving so Lincoln got the brunt of it. We were all ok but there were shards of glass EVERYWHERE!! We pulled over and Lincoln popped the rest of the window out. We put my blanket up, cranked up the heat and drove to Pocatello to my cousins house. We were able to stay the night there and rode up with my parents to Twin the next morning. That night we got back to Amber's and taped up the blanket and drove it back to Rexburg. Chad, Lincoln, and my dad did a good job taping cause it was a smooth ride home! We had the heat cranked the entire way! 

2 comments:

khepworth said...

That's funny what Kolten said to the guy smoking.
And Hatti looks so grown up since I last saw her.

Annie Allen said...

OH that Kolten cracks me up!!! That is the funniest thing I have heard today.