The Hepworth's

The Hepworth's

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Hatti & Kolten

Hatti was able to go to a preschool half way through the year. She loved it...well after awhile. She is so shy that she had some days where se wanted to come home so bad. We tried switching her classes to have a different teacher (the same one that Kolten had), and the same class that her friend Addy was in. It made all the difference! She did so good and loved preschool.
This is Addy and Hatti!
Kolten lost his bottom 2 teeth without a problem. But the top 2 were a different story! I hate to embarrass my little brother Jeff, but I remember that poor boy on the counter in the bathroom looking in the mirror doing this exact same thing. HA HA!! Sorry Jeff! Kolten's tooth came out on the top with a little help from Lincoln. The other top tooth was also very loose. So we waited a day and got brave!
In his sleep we tried to pull it out. Then of course he woke up and wondered what in the world we were trying to do to him. I told him that the Tooth fairy came and needed that tooth. He let us pull it out! I don't think it was as ready to come out as we thought. He was a trooper and the tooth fairy paid well for the mistake!!!

No comments: