The Hepworth's

The Hepworth's

Friday, November 25, 2011

Christmas at the Mesa Temple

We met some of Lincoln's cousins at the Mesa temple to see the lights. It just like temple square in S.L. but warmer! My kids were in t-shirts and flip flops. Last time we went to temple square in S.L. we nearly froze to death and had to fight the crowd as well.
I have expressed how I love the AZ sunsets. Well this is my favorite yet.

I took this picture before it got dark. I love the orange tree next to the nativity scene.
The kids had a great time and love to visit the visitors center and see the statue of Christ.

3 comments:

Annie Allen said...

How fun! I am jealous of the good weather. I'm ready to come visit.....

nicwoo said...

That looks really nice! Great family photo too. :)

Lindsey Smith said...

Glad you had a fun time. I agree, the AZ sunsets are awesome.