The Hepworth's

The Hepworth's

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

January 2012

Happy New Year!!!
Our January was pretty slow. After all the family left we didn't do much but miss them!
Hatti got Kolten's car, turned it on and wound it up in her hair. I got most of her hair out but I did have to cut a few strands!! I didn't show her that I did that!!
Speaking of hair... Hatti and Quincie were playing at the table and I come around the corner and see a chunk of hair on the floor. Uhhh Hatti who's is this?? She said Quincie just cut her own hair. After a little investigation I discovered that Hatti actually was the one that cut Quincie's hair with little kid scissors. I couldn't stop laughing and it was hard to not laugh in front of Hatti so she wouldn't think it was ok. Vicious parenting tactics!! It wasn't that bad. Just a chunk by her ear.
Quincie started climbing out of her crib. We had no choice but to put her in a big girl bed. She actually took to it really well! She had to have every baby she own sleep with her though. And ever since we started that she won't sleep through the night. I don't know what to do. It's getting old. And she won't let Lincoln help her during the night. She has to have me or she gets madder. I think he secretly taught her that so he wouldn't have to wake up with her!!!
She is quite the character! She makes us laugh every day! She was eating broccoli with ranch and who know you could have a ranch mustache!
She also gets some serious bed head.
I get her ready for church and she lays on the floor with her monkey and babies (her blanket) and waits till the rest of us are ready!

1 comment:

calli said...

Ranger has those trucks too, just yesterday it got stuck in his cousin Savannah's hair! I had to cut some too! Yikes! Girls beware! :) Miss you guys!