On my birthday I got to do what I love! I got to take lunch up the canyon to the guys who were moving cattle up onto the forest.
This is my brother's horse Eva.
My dad on Tonta.
This cow was sick. My uncle's Mark and Todd had her roped and my dad has to go pull her tail hard enough that she would lay down. Then they gave her shots.
Same thing with this calf.
This colt thought it was a cow. They roped it too and loaded it into the horse trailer.
For some reason Dixie wouldn't load into the trailer. She threw a huge fit and had to get stitches on her eye brow and 2 sets of stitches on her left ankle. Because she did that she had to stay out in the coral for a few weeks. She became my kids' favorite!!
There is Lincoln pushing up the cows. He lost his hat somewhere in the forest!
It was such a fun birthday! After that afternoon we loaded up and went to Pocatello for Texas Road House! Also, the day before my birthday I got a new nephew, Leif Wade Harris!

No comments:
Post a Comment