Oh my goodness she is cute! This is the first time I have been on your blog - Nice job! As for the video it sounds like you are in the right spot. Sometimes I have to try and load my video a couple of times because it takes so long. Are you not seeing a video icon on your posting? We will be coming to Idaho in the beginning of August and Isaac would love to go fishing with Kaden. Ask Lace about our schedule! You're fabulous and thanks for the comments!
Ammon loves the pictures of Hatti, but he said he wanted to see Kolten on the computer. You got some dang good photos of Hatti. Where did you have them done? How are things in Rexburg?
Wow Michelle, your cutie little girl looks a lot like you, only with darker hair, your kids are cuties alright! She just looks like a Hattie to me, and better yet I bet she's not even BRATTY huh! j/k I'm a dork, take care =)
Hey! Sorry I didn't call you back today. I didn't get the chance until now and your kiddos are probably in bed. My mother-in-law is doing Melaleuca now too so we will probably do it under her. Thanks for thinking of me though!
Cute blog! I thought I would invite myself to your blog I hope you don't mind. I cannot believe how big your kids are getting. It looks like all is well.
13 comments:
Hey hun, Hatti sure is cute!! I love the pics!!
Oh my goodness she is cute! This is the first time I have been on your blog - Nice job! As for the video it sounds like you are in the right spot. Sometimes I have to try and load my video a couple of times because it takes so long. Are you not seeing a video icon on your posting? We will be coming to Idaho in the beginning of August and Isaac would love to go fishing with Kaden. Ask Lace about our schedule! You're fabulous and thanks for the comments!
Ammon loves the pictures of Hatti, but he said he wanted to see Kolten on the computer. You got some dang good photos of Hatti. Where did you have them done? How are things in Rexburg?
She looks so cute. I love the pictures. Your so good to get pictures of her. I need to take AmeliaRose to get pictures.
Your kids are cute! Hatti has a lot of hair! I'm glad you found my blog. It's good to see what you're up to.
Ooops, I forgot to leave my number with email, and with my last post, so here it is (208) 757-3717.
What a cutie!
Wow Michelle, your cutie little girl looks a lot like you, only with darker hair, your kids are cuties alright! She just looks like a Hattie to me, and better yet I bet she's not even BRATTY huh! j/k I'm a dork, take care =)
Hey! Sorry I didn't call you back today. I didn't get the chance until now and your kiddos are probably in bed. My mother-in-law is doing Melaleuca now too so we will probably do it under her. Thanks for thinking of me though!
Michelle your daughter is so adorable! I just got a blog so now we can be blogger friends!! Hope all is well with you and your family!
She is adorable!!! She looks precious. Jared loved the elk with the cows!
Thanks for telling you have a blog! Your kids have gotten soooo big!
Cute blog! I thought I would invite myself to your blog I hope you don't mind. I cannot believe how big your kids are getting. It looks like all is well.
Lottie
Post a Comment