
I barrowed the Eclipse book from my cousin Jennifer on Tuesday. Lincoln and I have been fighting over who gets to read it. So we started reading it at the same time together. Of course, he reads faster than me so he is always waiting for me to finish the page before we could turn the page. So he picked up the book when I could'nt read with him and he has read tons. He is almost done with the book and says that he is giong to finish it today. What a NERD!! He hates the books but it is something that he says he has to finish. So going to school full time and doing a full time intern, he has "time" to read a novel. He never had that much time before. When I get my hands on the book I only get through 2 or 3 pages before I have to stop and do something else. It's not fair!! Oh well. He is almost done and it will be my turn to ignore the house and the kids and make him do all that so I can read it. He should have the "time"!!! He is so funny.
9 comments:
I love these books!! That's funny that your hubby is reading it so fast. I tried to read the first one to Tyler, and that didn't work out so well. I got my map from mapmix.com. My Mom did too though and I don't think you can zoom in on hers. Mine is a google map, you can see it at the bottom of my blog. If you double click on the map it will zoom all the way up to the street the person lives on that has been viewing your blog. Kinda crazy. I have some one from IF who has viewed our blog like 49 times, and that's just excessive.
Ooops, I told you wrong, it's mixmap.com. Or you can just click under mine and it will take you to the site.
That's so funny! I loved those books. I can't wait till the new one comes out. I just got done reading her new book "the host" that was really good too! I guess I am nerd too. :)
Shell, that's too funny! I love these books too!! Im still working of Elipse! Good luck!!
Oh Michelle, I feel sorry for you. Once you're in you're hooked for good. My husband is a fan too! We were doing what you two were doing, and he finished before I did... just expect your house to fall down and the kids to be ever ready for you book to be done!
My husband and I did the same thing with one of the harry potter books. Thankfully I didn't have to compete over the twilight series though! I can't wait for the next book and the movies.
These books are good! I can't wait till the fourth one.
I just rented the 1st book last week and I went today and got the #2 and #3. I really like them so far. No way would I ever get Joe to read it, though. We will be going to Soda on the 4th - so maybe we will see you there!
Hey is it your b-day today?
Hope you had a fun day;)
Post a Comment