The Hepworth's

The Hepworth's

Friday, October 3, 2008

Comments!!

My husband keeps looking at my blog and making fun of me because not very many people comment on my stuff and then he goes to somebody elses blog and they have nearly 20 comments! Maybe I am just boring! But leave a comment so my husband knows that people do look at my blog!! Thanks! Michelle

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be the first to leave you a comment! I read your blog, I just need to comment more...Your little family is soooo cute and I love to see all the pictures of your cute kids! I'll try to leave more comments from now on so your hubby doesn't have to make fun of you!

Celeste Tabakece said...

I'm the same...I always check your blog, but never comment...and I wonder why nobody comments on mine either. I guess I'll do better. Anyway, your family really is adorable.

Mosers said...

Ok then hubby of her's

Mosers said...

she is now going to have

Mosers said...

a lot more comments

Mosers said...

on her adorable blog...

Mosers said...

Anyway... sometimes saying nothing at all is enough... :) so I'll quit now!

khepworth said...

Hey you crazy kids! I want to know how Lincoln did on his DAT. Is all good in the hood?

Kurt

Shae said...

I look at your blog all of the time, but I don't think I comment all the time (if ever!) It depends if I am in a comment-y mood when I am reading blogs or not! :)

Annie Allen said...

That is what you're doing on your anniversary??? hehehe...

No one comments on mine either... Maybe they don't like me so much??!!

Liz said...

Well, I'll leave a comment to add to your numbers! How's melalueca coming for you? Does it seem funny to be a customer now instead of an employee?

Clinton and Jessica said...

Hey, I read your blog...but like others, I don't comment either. But if it makes you feel better, I don't get many comments on mine either! I do think you have really cute kids though... and I really like your new hair!...that you've had for a while now. :)

Andrea and Cy Hepworth said...

Lincoln I look at her blog!! and I do comment sometimes but i would look like a stalker if I left one on every single post!!

Brian and Krista said...

Isn't funny how the guys make fun of us for blogging? but yet they are the ones who check it and look at everyone elses? lol! I hope you guys are having fun in Soda!! did you do something fun for your anniversary?;)

Mindy said...

I look at your blog at LEAST once a day!!! :)

Sherydon said...

Shell, your not boring at all. I love ya dearly. I look at your blog all the time to see if you've posted.

Hale Family said...

Hey Michelle
I am not too great at checking too often - but I will try to leave a comment whenever I do!

Victoria

P.S. Happy Anniversary!

amber schmidt said...

You almost have 20!

amber schmidt said...

there ya go 20 comments! Your so blogpopular! haha

Murdoch Clan said...

I'm looking, Happy Belated Anniversary, you're truly loved, and now you can say "hey honey child, it looks like I have 21 comments, beat that!" You're too cute Chelle, Laura

Brodie and Cynthia Riding said...

Hey You! It's not like I don't talk to you 3 times a day! Did you know we met 7 years ago!!! Gosh and we are still friends. I love your blog. Help me figure out how to do mine.Thanks for hangin with me tonight. It was a blast! Talk to ya tomorrow.

The Posse said...

I'm a lurker! I read your blog through my reader, so I rarely comment on anyone's blog. Loving it girly!