The Hepworth's

The Hepworth's

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Our Weekend In Utah!

We went to Lindon over the weekend to hang out with Lincoln's brother Ryan and sister-in-law Karen. We had a wonderful time as usual. We did have tickets to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir concert on Saturday night but the traffic was horrific. We were 4 blocks away from the conference center by 6:30 and it took us 1 hour and 5 minutes to get close to the conference center. Lincoln and I jumped out of the car when Ryan was at a Red light and we ran over to the conference center. It was 7:35 and the concert started at 7:30. So we ran to the door and I opened it just as a security guard was trying to usher a few people out of the building. Some guy was in the guards face calling him the "F" word and saying that he had "F" tickets and calling him a "B". I couldn't believe it. I just stood there in awe. Finally the guy left and the guard told us that all the seats were full. He also said that if we wanted to we could wait in the line just in case. The line was huge! So we decided to bag it. It was a nice experience though.
This is a picture of us at a grocery store getting a few things before Sunday. Ryan found that cool cart for the kids. I never let them ride in those just cause they seem so full of bacteria. These were suprisingly clean. And the kids loved it. They even rode over to the dollar store in that cool car.
Karen planned a surprise location for us to see. This was a pond in South Provo that had wooden crates with the design of a tree in lights and floating out in the water. They also had a whale and a carousel. The trees surrounding the pond were lit up by a gigantic light at the base of the tree shining up on the tree.
Saturday morning we went with Ryan and Karen to their ward breakfast chirstmas party. We had breakfast and then Santa came. We were at the front of the room so everybody was watching when Ryan should Hatti to Santa. She freaked out. Santa turned around thinking it would help-but it still was scary. I think Ryan's face is funny too! I am still laughing at this pic!!This picture has nothing to do with our weekend. But I thought it was cute! Hatti has this thing for singing. She got into my piano bench the other day and grabbed this peice of music. It was my junior miss piano peice. She was singing it! It was adorable. I wish I could've gotten a video on it.
Kolten gets ahold of my camera and takes pictures of everything. I think this is the funniest one yet! Nice aim huh!!!

10 comments:

Annie Allen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Annie Allen said...

I don't know which I love more, Hatti singing or Hatti screaming.... Seriously hilarious!!!

(That other post was from me, but I deleted it because I noticed an error after I posted it... Sorry- don't want you to think someone creepy is stalking your blog.)

Shae said...

Such a fun weekend! I love the picture of Hatti "singing"--how cute!

Mosers said...

Landen does the same with our camera... I'm glad to see you blogging again.. I love to check it out... oh.. and my last name is Mose"r" not Moses... someone might think I married a weird family....wait.. I did! :)

Cline said...

We are jealous that you got to hang out together. Joseph wants to know "Who was in the costume that had Hatti so crying?"

nicwoo said...

Cute. And a fun trip :)
...And I would not have thought of it ever again I'm sure, but since it's you: do you remember that I left my (disposable) camera in your Focus and it went with you to S.S. one random time? And do you recall what I saw when I got my pictures developed? The same shot of your (who I never met or saw a picture of) dad in the angle your little guy took of himself! So I guess it runs in the family!! Golly!!

Dallas and Shelby Scoffield said...

Michelle! I am so excited to know you have a blog! Chad came to Gooding today to hang out with Shelby and he gave me his blog address and told me that you had one linked to his. Your kids are adorable and you and Lincoln look so happy. Good for you girl! I'm glad to be in touch again with you- our blog is scoffieldcompany.blogspot.com.

Murdoch Clan said...

Hey you! Nice pics! Hey my email is murdlaur@hotmail.com, or murdlaur@gmail.com is my new one... email me with your email, and then I can add you to my blog! Glad Christmas was fun! Take care! Laura

Anonymous said...

Your kids are growing up! They are so cute!

nicwoo said...

all the sudden...I think we might have the same blog background now. Sorry :)