The Hepworth's
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Prayers!
Kolten has been praying for my cousin Amber that she will have a baby since he found out she was having one! Every prayer he would say, "bless Amber that she can have a baby." Since we found out she was having twins, we have been trying to tell him to pray for 2 babies. A few days ago he was blessing breakfast and he said, "Bless Amber that she can have 2 babies." Then the next morning again he blessed breakfast and said, "Bless Amber that she can have 3 babies." Then yesterday (the next morning) he blesed breakfast yet again and said, "Bless Amber that she can have 5 babies." I am kinda nervous to have him bless breakfast again! I don't think Amber's body can handle more babies than 5!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is so hilarious!!! Thank goodness they already had the ultrasound and there are only 2 in there, right?!
Chelle, do not let him pray for about 3 more months. It would be kinda scary to find out I had 5 babies kickin' around in there. THAT WOULD BE OUT OF CONTROL! That is cool that he thinks about me...it makes me feel special! Hope all is going well and we will see you soon.
Darling. I'm glad you document little stories like that, they are the best!
Post a Comment