How cute! This Lacey is quite the cake decorator. Think I could get her to make me one of those cute cakes for Sav's 1st birthday?? Or maybe just some lessons so I could be a good mom and do it myself?
Chelle I just realized we have the same background on our blogs...i guess that is what we get for being grizzy's. Anyway cute pictures it looks like Kolten had a great birthday. I can't believe he is already 4 years old...time is sure flying by. Also just wanted you to know that I didn't have the babies on the way home after our shopping adventure.
Colten looks so cute! I hate to make you jealous but it was fifty five degrees today and the kids ran around in short sleeves. Emma misses haddie to she always tells everyone about her friends in Idaho
5 comments:
How cute! This Lacey is quite the cake decorator. Think I could get her to make me one of those cute cakes for Sav's 1st birthday?? Or maybe just some lessons so I could be a good mom and do it myself?
Chelle I just realized we have the same background on our blogs...i guess that is what we get for being grizzy's. Anyway cute pictures it looks like Kolten had a great birthday. I can't believe he is already 4 years old...time is sure flying by. Also just wanted you to know that I didn't have the babies on the way home after our shopping adventure.
Great header picture of your family. You guys look great!
I am so glad you posted pictures! FINALLY! :) Looks like your kids had a great Christmas!
Colten looks so cute! I hate to make you jealous but it was fifty five degrees today and the kids ran around in short sleeves. Emma misses haddie to she always tells everyone about her friends in Idaho
Post a Comment