The Hepworth's

The Hepworth's

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Bampa Geek!


My Grandpa Harris loves to tease his grand kids & great grand kids. And honestly, I think it is really cute. But when I was little, all him and my Uncle Mark would have to do is look at me and I would start crying! Sometimes it still happens! j/k~! So anyway, he does this really loud squeak thing that makes the little kids jump. It scared Kolten for the longest time but now he is ok with it! Hatti on the other hand thinks it is funny. Yesterday she was going around the house squeaking like "Grandpa Gee" (That is what Kolten calls my Grandpa McGee). So I asked Hatti "who does that" and she said "Bampa Geek"!! What's cute about it is that she remembered that from back even before Christmas when he last did that to her! She is so smart and super cute!

6 comments:

Cline said...

What a cute story, and of course she is smart and adorable!

Brian and Krista said...

lol! we know you still cry! its ok! ahahaha. Hatti is so dang cute!!

nicwoo said...

It's amazing --and kind of scary what they retain. What a Cutie!
(Granpa, too) :)
And you too for crying.
Not joking, I was the same way about that kind of stuff!

Mosers said...

LOl that's funny.. your grandpa use to make me cry I was scared of him... I remember getting fruit from off of the tree by his house.. maybe that is someone else.. but your dad always made me scared too! I remember him taking us on his snowmobile and I was on back and I litterally thought I was going to fall off.. I had to hold on to his coat and I didn't think my gloves were helping that much.. I seriously thought we did like 80 across the field from the barn.. I think the only part of me on the sled was my hands gripping his coat for dear life! LOL Memories are great! Glad I'm still alive to have them!

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious!!! I love little kid comments that are so innocent!

Annie Allen said...

Oh how funny!!!