My Father-in-law is the stake president so we decided to support the stake this year and go to the stake valentine's dance. We had a ton of fun. Lincoln and I were trying really hard to dance good but we kinda made fools out of ourselves. It turned into a joke after the first few dances that we decided that we really can't dance! We had a good time!


4 comments:
My hubby and I went to our Stakes Dance a few years ago and we have 4 left feet..."sigh" it was fun though!
Okay not to be rude fam but what in the world is that back drop!!! It does wonders for mom and the rest of you.
I am still laughing my head off about this!!! You're such a support. Bet you're glad you can't say no.
I think I have to agree with Marie. THat is the funniest yet not so great backdrop I have ever seen of my family! A DAnCE?? what were you thinking.
Post a Comment