I just got home from work and I should be doing everything else but looking at blogs and facebook! We are moving again on monday and I have only packed and cleaned one room. I hate moving so you can see my delay! Also I haven't even done my taxes yet. I don't know why I don't hurry and get it in so I can get a nice refund but I am putting that off too! What is my deal!??? I am going to focus right now and get my taxes done! My neigbor said that she would bribe me to start packing the house! Maybe that will help!!! ha ha!
7 comments:
Need motivation? Kick your husband in the privates. It works for my wife everytime. It's at least worth a shot.
Kurtosis.......
Kanani here-so where are you guys moving to?
Hey Chelle,
It's defiantely not laziness, it's called being a mom!!! I didn't know you guys were moving. So where are you moving to? Give me a call sometime.
Jessi
Where are you moving to? You can do your own taxes on Turbo tax it only taxes about an hour at the most.. keep in touch.. It's nice to see you blogging!
I'm still working on a good reward... I thought about treats, but you always have treats- so back to the drawing board. Maybe a girls day out...
Hey, your not lazy! Where are you guys headed too? We are moving soon to and im not ready to even think about packing!
We all want to know, moving: where to? And ya we moved into this house when I just started morning sickness. As it was commented, not lazy- you're a mom and it's just not easy!! --my suggestion, have the ward help. Elders Q, at least... :)
Post a Comment