My sweet Aunt Cindy informed me that I haven't updated for awhile AGAIN!!! So here ya go! This is the last couple months.
I was going through my pictures and found this one. Then I totally couldn't remember that Kolten went with them to take Jon to the MTC. Jon has only 9 months left. He is doing so good and we couldn't be prouder of him. He has worked so hard even through his surgery that he had to have on a cyst in his mouth. I love this picture. Look at how proud Jon is to let Kolten touch his name tag...and Ryan too.

Kotlen's last T-ball game was June 22nd. We were kinda sad because he was getting the hang of it and loved to play.

I think he is pretty cute out there with his mitt. And he is paying attention to the game!

His team.

I can't believe he is 5 and going to kindergarten. He asks almost everyday if he can go to school. It's too bad that summer is almost coming to a close.

Lincoln's birthday was June 23. I think we through birthday parties for ourselves just to the kids can celebrate! They love it!

Lincoln likes German Chocolate Cake! He got lots of cool gifts too! But when the night was almost over Kolten got his hand slammed into a hood of an old car. It looked terrible. We were expecting a totally crushed hand with bones going every which way. But....it was not broken at all. It was amazing. He was a tough boy.

I am the beehive advisor in our young womens group. I LOVE MY CALLING!! I didn't get to go to all of camp this year but I did get to go for a day and I got to see the girls off and take a picture with them. They are such special girls and I will miss them so much when you move in August.

We spent our 4th of July in Rexburg this year! So this was my contribution to the holiday! I saw these on some website and got all kinds of excited and thought I would give them a try! I cheated and bought a box cake mix and divided it into 3 bowls. Colored 2 of them to red and blue and left the other one white. Then I layered in the bater and Wahla! Topped with frosting and super star sprinkles!

My birthday was on July 9th. For my birthday we went to my brother-in-laws sisters house and did a water slide. And this is how a water slide should be done! It was awesome! until it broke!

My snickers birthday cake. It was divine! We ended the night at the drive in movie! It was such a fun birthday!

Also on my birthday, Kolten was going around saying "What the h-e-l-l." I'm not going to lie...it was kinda funny! We aren't quite sure where he picked that up.
4 comments:
Love it! Missed reading your blog! We really need to get together sometimes... SOON!
I love the new post. I love the quick review of summer time, I need to do my own review! I love all the art photos especially the truck one. Quincey is getting so big and I can't believe school is here for the oldest kids! Will be thinking of Lincoln this coming Sunday. Love, Cindy
What a fun summer! That eagle is HUGE! And I can't believe Kolten's going to be in kindergarten, such a big boy. :-)
What a post! Happy Birthday to everybody. Man, just the picture alone, I'd say Lincoln is gettin old.
Anyway. I am not gonna let my husband see that waterslide, or we are going to have to do that! You are so talented-- keep up the good work.
P.S. if you ever come up this way again, you can see as many bald eagles as you want. The radio morning news reports traffic, and then the school buses pass along an "eagle count." They spotted 35, once last year! (I live in the wilderness.)
Post a Comment