The Hepworth's

The Hepworth's

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Where have I been?

I feel like I have fallen off the face of the earth without having the internet. We recently moved and have been without internet since. We keep getting promised "they" will come hook up our internet any day now! Let's just say we have waited so long that we received a free month of service for it. Fine by me!! We moved across town into a little yellow house and we love it there. I has been kinda difficult adjusting to a new ward. We loved our old one so much! I am sure we will adjust and everything will be fine.
I can't believe summer is already over. Kolten started Kindergarten today. He boarded the bus at 7:45 this morning and was so excited. He is the first one on the bus even though we live a block away from the school. He has a really cool teacher, Mrs. Rudd! He really likes her. And he already has friends in his class from his old preschool class!
Hatti starts another preschool class on campus in September. She loves going to school as much as Kolten does!! That's good i guess.
Quincie just turned 11 months old yesterday. I don't know where this year has gone. They just get old so fast!

2 comments:

Cline said...

can't wait to see pic of the first Day!!!

nicwoo said...

I just posted to my old roommate Kara about this. Seriously, our kids are getting old!! What do we do!??!