Kolten and Hatti's favorite thing in the world is chocolate milkshakes! If I am not making a homemade one we go to Sonic. They will share back and forth but one day they got a little smarter! I love this picture!
Kolten was the spotlight of the week at school. He had to color this poster and put pictures on it. My favorite part of this page is the part with his teacher and him in the picture. It says, "I am a star because....(kolten put) I am nice and handsome!"
He also had to build a robot. I knew everybody else's robots would be out of cereal boxes and tinfoil. I got on pinterest with Kolten at my side and we found a juice box robot that we wanted to make. Once we got to the store he wanted to make one out of pringles. It turned out so cute! He added Woody's hat. And because of the pringles lid, the head turns!!
He also had "Shelbie" here for the weekend. It's the classroom teddy bear. They have to take pictures and write in the journal about the things they did with Shelbie.
No comments:
Post a Comment