The Hepworth's

The Hepworth's

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Finals Week!!

Finals week was brutal for Lincoln this quarter. Therefore it was brutal for me. We had to keep ourselves busy. We needed to get out of the house and find some grass that was fun and soft and not prickly and yellow. We headed over to Midwestern campus. The kids can run around and I don't have to really worry about a road or other people!
We even had a friend over. Hatti's little friend Lucy have been best buds since the first Sunday we were here. They are so much fun to listen to when they talk. They debated weather you say grandma like 'grandma' or 'gramma'!! I loved it! Hatti is the one that says Gramma! We walked to pick Kolten up from school and they stopped to pose on every rock!
Lincoln did really well in finals. I am so proud of all his hard work and effort.

No comments: