The Hepworth's

The Hepworth's

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Kolten learns to ride his bike!!!

Kolten is one of those kids that has to learn to do something by himself. We tried the holding the bike seat but he would lean and it wouldn't work. So I lowered his seat and let him just keep trying it. He finally got it after about a week! He is really good now.
He told me when we first started that he didn't want to learn till he was 18. I started laughing and made a joke about him being on his mission and telling his companion to wait while he puts on his training wheels!!!! Well it didn't go over well! He got mad at me and locked me outside to 'think about what I had just said'!!!! I just sat down and continued laughing.
We live in a culdesac so he gets to ride on the road. He has really done well! He rids with the neighbor boys and there is always at least one crash! It's funny to watch.

1 comment:

Annie Allen said...

Oh I love this story! I hope you thought long and hard about what you said!!! What a crack up!