The Hepworth's

The Hepworth's

Thursday, June 21, 2012

DAM!!

In order to irrigate all the ranch, you need a little bit of flood irrigation. Lincoln likes to call it a meadow of the chinese chicken maze. You have to know where you can cross these flooded spots without getting stuck on the 4 wheeler or ranger. 
 Out in this particular meadow, my grandpa got stuck in the ranger not only once but twice! He had to walk about a mile back to the house. The second time, what he didn't realize, was that Lincoln's phone was in the jockey box of the ranger. He still walked home!!! 
 I was helping Lincoln with this dam. I had my flip flops on and I was getting my feet wet. It took 2 weeks to get the cow shi pooh smell off of my feet. I think the mud is still stuck between the creases of my feet! Gross I know!
What a beautiful final project! 

No comments: