The Hepworth's

The Hepworth's

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Happy Birthday Lincoln!!

For Lincoln's birthday I surprised him by having his parents show up to the ranch. 
 Of course he still had pipe to move so he got his dad to help. Apparently his dad used to move pipe when he was younger growing up in Star Valley. They left before I could find him some pipe boots so I stopped at my grandparents house to see what my grandpa had. I couldn't find his boots anywhere but I did find his apron. So Jared took his socks and shoes off and went to work! I am pretty sure his feet are still black from that mud out there. I was in my flip flops taking pictures and it took me weeks to get that off of my feet.



 We celebrated with a cake and some fireworks. (Before all the prohibitions!!)



No comments: