The Hepworth's

The Hepworth's

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

ELK? or COW - ELK!!!




For a couple months now there has been this little baby elk that has made a home with the cows! It used to come and go when it felt like it but for a few weeks now it has just hung out there with the cows. I thnk it thinks it's one of them! Kinda cool huh!

4 comments:

Matt and Tesha said...

That is one smart elk! She'll never go hungry!

Rob & Rachael Heuseveldt said...

Hi Michelle! It was so NICE to hear from you! Your little family is WAY CUTE! We now live in Star Valley Wyoming, and we are loving it! Keep in Touch!

Mindy said...

I love you blog!! I am so glad that you have one!

Team Tingey said...

Chelle you have some good music on your blog. Everytime i hear send me an angel I think of us cruising down the blvd in Ogden. Me hanging out the window and getting wound up. Pretty Dang Fun!