These are all the great grandchildren on the Brown side. We are just missing AmeliaRose! Cute kids huh?! Starting on the left: Cloe (who belongs to Wendy), then Bryson (belongs to Cadence), then Ammon (belongs to Amber), Ammon is holding Easton (who also belongs to Cadence), Then Kolten & Hatti (who are mine), Then Tori, who is holding Camdon, and then Jack (who all belong to Ashley) It was fun to all be together. The kids sure did have fun running away from their parents. Thanks to Carly they stayed all together!
Hatti was posing so cute that I took a picture of just her!
7 comments:
So cute! I love children pictures- always such a great feat to get them taken!
Michelle,
So good to hear from you! Your kids are so cute. Hatti is all grown up and beautiful, last time I saw her she was just a baby! I asked your mom if you guys were coming up and bummed when she said you were coming up to the ranch the following weekend. So we just missed you guys. I love the picture of you growing a new arm on mothers day, freaky! We will be at the ranch for the 4th and possibly even before that to do some concrete work. We were thinking two weeks from now. But not set in stone yet. Well hope all is Great! Oh, and great job on your nice long nails!
Hey Michelle
Thanks for commenting. I didn't know that you had a blog. What cute kiddos! Good job on the fingernails. I still am working on that - so far not much progress- but it really is time I should probably stop biting them. Tell Cadence congratulations on the new baby when you talk to her next.
I will add your name so I can check back on your blog now.
Victoria
Hey Michelle!
Good to hear from you. I enjoyed reading up on you guys. I'll add you to our blog roll so I can keep tabs on you.
We're coming to town tomorrow. Maybe we'll run into you!
Kanani
Hey Michelle,
What a great picture! Maybe we can photoshop AmeliaRose in. Ha Ha. I'm so sorry we missed you this last weekend. Hopefully we'll see you guys soon. That Hatti, what a beauty.
How cute I can't believe, how many kids. They add up fast. Your little girl is so cute.
Cute Kids!! Too bad you dont have a picture of that guy biting his nails. Then it might help me to stop too, but what else is there to do when your bored, right?!
Post a Comment