The Hepworth's

The Hepworth's

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mother's Day Dinner!







For some wierd reason my famiy thinks that Mother's Day is every day so why make this day any more special? But they did! I got a stake dinner. Lincoln is on a diet so he would rather have had fish than a nice top sirloin steak. So we go to Albertson's on Saturday to get my steak and his salmon; right there as we walked through the door they had a seafood stand right there. It was loaded with King Crab legs. I guess that is Lincoln's weakness! He ordered 2 lbs. of it - little did he know - the total for it was $30. I don't like seafood so of course I still picked out my $4 steak. Then on sunday he brewed up the grill and grilled my steak to perfection and made dutch oven potatoes. My Favorite! Then he steamed his King Crab legs! We had quite the dinner. You can see that Hatti enjoyed eating it as much as Lincoln did. Kolten would just rather play with it, and me too! But boy was my steak good! It was a nice dinner for Mother's Day! My husband is so sweet!

4 comments:

Mindy said...

I hate seafood too! I would much rather have a steak too. Happy be-lated mother's day! :) You are probably the best mom ever.

Unknown said...

EWWWW- Seafood is disgusting! Give me some chicken or steak anyday! It looks like you had a wonderful mother's day- Your kids are adorable!!

Clinton and Jessica said...

Such cute kids you have! We just got all settled in, so we should get together sometime. I just saw your blog from Kurt and Kanani's...had to catch up on all the happenings....

Natalie said...

Not gonna lie - the crab arm picture is a little creepy. lol. Other than that - you look GREAT! 2 kids later and still the same tiny Michelle!