I think I know what those colors are they look great and I am really excited!
fun! what are your plans with those?
wait...are you trying to tell us something here? boy color, girl color...neutral color?...or am i just way off base?!?
Chelle....I'm confused!
Yeah- what's the meaning of that??
Thanks for doing that for me!!! I have a clear picture in my mind now. Can't wait to see ya. Sorry for the confustion everyone.
Michelle and her craftiness-- at it again! At least post pics when the creation is complete :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I think I know what those colors are they look great and I am really excited!
fun! what are your plans with those?
wait...are you trying to tell us something here? boy color, girl color...neutral color?...or am i just way off base?!?
Chelle....I'm confused!
Yeah- what's the meaning of that??
Thanks for doing that for me!!! I have a clear picture in my mind now. Can't wait to see ya. Sorry for the confustion everyone.
Michelle and her craftiness-- at it again! At least post pics when the creation is complete :)
Post a Comment