The Hepworth's

The Hepworth's

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Hatti's 2nd Birthday

Hatti had her 2nd birthday on April 20th. So I am way late getting them posted. She is so into the little mermaid this year. She can sing "part of that world" all the way through. She we decided to make her a little mermaid cake!


She got so much stuff. Lincoln and I couldn't find anything cute to get her so we just went to the dollar store and they had everything mermaid there. So we loaded up on a bunch of junk! She loved it.

2 comments:

nicwoo said...

Haha! We've done that before. When you are two, it's really the more the better!!
Happy Belated Birthday Hatti!
You can be Ariel and I have someone at my house that can be Cinderella.

Shae said...

So cute! We did Ariel for Mariah's 2nd birthday, too, because that's really the only "princess" she knew at that point. :)