Hatti to the rescue! :D What a sweetie! Love it...And how granddad is bobbing-and-weaving a bit like a boxer! cute-
That is just hilarious!!! Who knew grand dad has so much personality... They always run and hide when we come around. What's with that?!
I miss seeing that side of uncle Jared. My favorite is when Hatti sp? was so worried about grandpa. Lottie
Michelle, your kids are getting big, I am sure you know that but really, I can't believe you have two kids and the youngest is two. I am behind!! Love the mermaid cake! Way cute.
Are you sure that’s my dad? That’s granddad’s personality but the moves seem a little too swift for his age.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hatti to the rescue! :D What a sweetie! Love it.
..And how granddad is bobbing-and-weaving a bit like a boxer! cute-
That is just hilarious!!! Who knew grand dad has so much personality... They always run and hide when we come around. What's with that?!
I miss seeing that side of uncle Jared. My favorite is when Hatti sp? was so worried about grandpa.
Lottie
Michelle, your kids are getting big, I am sure you know that but really, I can't believe you have two kids and the youngest is two. I am behind!! Love the mermaid cake! Way cute.
Are you sure that’s my dad? That’s granddad’s personality but the moves seem a little too swift for his age.
Post a Comment