The Hepworth's

The Hepworth's

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A few things....

We woke up to snow this morning.

Kolten tried to convince Lincoln and I that he was nocturnal and that he wakes up and draws and eats snack when he can't sleep. I didn't even know that he knew what nocturnal meant!

I crimped Quincie's hair and it was like she put her fingers in the light socket! We laughed!

Hatti is doing so much better at preschool! She doesn't cry anymore!

I am making Lincoln a quilt that is way above my knowledge of making. It is going to be awesome! I will post pictures when done! I am about half way there.

Hatti can sing really well.

How do you teach kids to not quit and give up so easily?

Next vacation... in almost a week and a half....Brown girls retreat....Going to be so much fun!

1 comment:

nicwoo said...

Thank you for the update! I was thinking about the kids "giving up" thing too, lately...