Lincoln took Hatti for a serious ride that required goggles!
The Hepworth's
Sunday, March 6, 2011
January 2011
We had a snow party at the Land. It was a pretty steep hill and very loose snow. This was Lincoln and I's attempt. We lost the sled out from under us and we kept sliding and snow went up and in everything I had on!
Dyson pulling Quincie on the sled. She lost her horsey boot!
You probably really can't tell but that is me and Jessica Smith riding the tube while Cy was pulling us on the snowmachine. I kept falling off!
This was a different day. We had the 4-wheeler to plow our driveway and hooked the kids up to the back of it. I had a video taken with Cy's camera but Cy was pulling them and he went over a little pile of snow and the sled tipped over and Kolten totally smashed Reese into the snow face first! It really was funny! She was ok!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How fun! I like the banked-in-the-snow pic of you two even better! :)
Post a Comment