The Hepworth's
Sunday, March 6, 2011
Thanksgiving 2010
We had great plans to go to Montana to some friends house for Thanksgiving. The weather turned nasty and so did my kids health. So we had everything to make a wonderful feast all by ourselves. I really missed being with a crowd but we made it work because nobody wanted to be around my sick kids!!
I made everything from the Brown Thanksgiving cookbook except the sour crout! I made homemade dressing (stuffing), homemade rolls, fruit cocktail, candied yams, and homemade pies!
Kids liked doing it this way! They thought it was cool they didn't have to sit on a little kid table somewhere!
Lincoln deep fried our turkey! It was so good!
Quincie got croup and had to use Mr. Bubbles for breathing treatments.
Also, on Thanksgiving Kolten lost his first tooth. The tooth fairy should've asked him how much he expected because the tooth fairy gave him $3. When he woke up he said, "Why did I get $3? I only needed $1." So for tooth number 2 we asked him how much the tooth fairy should bring and he said $2. He was a lot braver than I thought he would be getting that tooth out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh Broc is jealous! He wants to loose a tooth, I'm not sure why....
Post a Comment