The Hepworth's

The Hepworth's

Saturday, April 14, 2012

100th Birthday of Disney on Ice!

I surprised Kolten and Hatti by taking them to Disney on Ice. They were really excited. But then we had to wait and wait and wait and watch everybody come in with all the cool toys and treats that they make and sale there. Well I am too cheap for all that stuff! So we had to settle with the bottled water, goldfish, and smarties I had stashed in my purse! 
 Kolten leaned over once it was about to start and he said, "mom, I am glad you brought me but I really wish you would buy me one of those toys." Talk about break your heart. But I still couldn't do it!
 Then the show started and they both got over it until intermission and then it started all back up again!
 Hatti loved all the princesses of course and Kolten liked Stitch and the Incredibles.
 It was such a cute production and I am so glad my mom talked me into going with the kids!

No comments: