Hatti celebrated her 5th birthday today! I can't believe she is that old already! She is such a sweet girl and I wouldn't trade her for anything. She loves to sing, dance, color, draw, play in water, play with Kolten & Quincie, and all her other friends. She is so helpful around the house and helps me take good care of Quincie during the day. She likes to cook too!
I asked Hatti where she wanted to go for lunch and she could pick anywhere, (Praying she wouldn't say McDonald's or Chucky Cheese)!! She picked The Cheesecake Factory! (YES!) I asked her why there and she said, "Because they have really good whipped cream!" OK let's go!! She told the server that it was her birthday and that she wanted whipped cream. She came back with a little ice cream sunday with a huge amount of whipped cream with a candle and all. They even sang to her!She wanted everything Rapunzel so that we did! She got Tangled & Beauty and the Beast figurings...
and....
this outfit from Gramma!
This spot was so pretty with the stuff off the tree and these flowers so we took a few pictures.
I need photo shop so I can cut copy and paste faces for the pictures that work best. I can never get all 3 to look at the same time! Here is my attempts!
















No comments:
Post a Comment