Kolten got an award at school called the 'Outstanding Art Award'!! We have missed the last two award ceremonies because I just forgot! Terrible...I know! The two before were for perfect attendance. He would've had that this quarter too but we pulled him out for a half a day when Lincoln's parents were here and he lost that perfect attendance. But it's first grade right?! He does love to draw and he is getting pretty good at it!
Kolten and Hatti got to play soccer here in AZ. It was so much fun for them. Lincoln has more pictures on his camera and I need to get them off. Kolten is the goalie and you can't see him.
Hatti's just cute!!
We got the rare opportunity to watch a new born baby. Her name is Quinn. We just love her! When Quincie sees a baby in a car seat she says, "Oh baby Quinn!"





No comments:
Post a Comment