The Hepworth's

The Hepworth's

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Grandma came to AZ

My mom came to see us for a few days. We loved every minute of it!
We went to lunch at The Cheesecake Factory - which was a bad idea because I want to go back more and more! Lincoln was busy studying so he didn't get to go with us. So the kids and I got seated and my mom went to the restroom. The waiter came and asked for the drink order. I told him we all wanted water and that my mom would have a water too. He looked confused and said "oh, you are not alone?" haha! Why in the world would I go to a fancy restaurant by myself with 3 kids?!!!
We went to the zoo. It was hot and a big zoo. The kids did really good at first until it started getting too hot. They were starting to get miserable so i splashed water on them from my water bottle and all 3 started crying. People were staring. After that we were for sure done with the zoo. Kolten still hasn't forgiven me and Hatti finally realized how it helped her cool down and asked for more by the time we got to the car!
My mom got all the good really good pictures on her camera. This was all I got! Quincie's favorite was the monkeys.

No comments: