Quincie's 2nd birthday was on Sept 24. It was weird to not have family around to celebrate with us. Lincoln studied most of the day, then we had some fun!

We went to a pet store where they let you pick up animals.
Now Kolten wants a guinea pig! I don't think so!
We went to Toy R Us and she picked out a few toys that were from grandma & Grandpa! She picked a little horse! And it was also Geoffery the Giraffe's birthday too. So she got a hat and a balloon.
We then headed home for some cake and ice cream. It was so warm in the house that the cake icing actually melted.
She picked at the cake and then blew out the candles again and again!
Shortly after her birthday I took her to get a little trim. I had to hold her on my lap so I didn't get any good pictures of her "first" hair cut. Her hair looks so much better and a little less stringy! She sat so still and didn't move.
She has slightly curly hair.
I can't believe my baby is 2. The time has just slipped by. She is a wonderful addition to our family and we love her more each day. She is talking so much and loves horsey's. She loves to watch Tangled because of the horse. She loves to talk to Grandpa on Facetime or Skype. She is a hog and won't let anyone else get time to talk! We are trying to convince her that she don't need a bink anymore. She is my only kids that took one! Now I don't know how to pull it away! She has this little night night baby doll that Granny Brown gave her and she loves it! In fact we call it her 'wake up call' because she will push it's belly in the morning when she wakes up and it will sing. Thus letting us know she is awake! She likes to go out with us and play on the play ground. She loves to do what Hatti is doing and loves when her daddy comes home! We are blessed to have her in our lives.



No comments:
Post a Comment