The Hepworth's

The Hepworth's

Monday, October 3, 2011

8th Wedding Anniversary! / Update

Lincoln and I are celebrating our 8th year wedding anniversary today. We can't believe how fast time flies! And three kids later.....who we are so blessed to have in our lives!
And now for an update....
Arizona is still really really hot for us! It is starting to get down into the 98-102 range now. Still too hot though. We are starting to get used to the area and knowing our way around.
Lincoln really likes Midwestern a lot. It is a great school with good standards and smart people! We were watching conference yesterday and he just busts out laughing. I asked what happened. He said that he got a 99% on a test that he had taken on Friday. That's amazing. He said everyone was stressing about the test and the material was really hard. Studying does pay off! He is working really hard studying all the time! He is good about giving us our time together though! He has always been good to balance family with work/school.
I get to stay and home and play with the girls! When we put Quincie down for a nap Hatti and I start Preschool! I get to pay the overpriced water bills and energy bills for this place! I am really missing Idaho when it comes time to paying those bills! Heck I miss Idaho anyway! I started teaching a zumba class for my ward since I am not certified to teach else where. It is really fun and a great workout! I have just been doing it in my back yard. There is a huge cement patio back there. Works nice!
Kolten still wishes he could get out of going to school somehow! He comes up with excuses every once in awhile! He is doing very well in school besides the fact that he doesn't really want to go! He is funny! He can't wait for his birthday! Especially cause Uncle Ryan will be here to play with him. But Christmas seems so far away! His birthday is the 28th of Dec! He wants to go swimming all the time. I tell him no because I can't take 3 kids swimming. Quincie tries to drown herself. He tells me that he will help me watch the girls! But he is the one I have to watch! He thinks he can swim!
Hatti loves to do preschool. She picks it up so well! I am sure there is something better for her out there but this is working for now! She just loves to learn. She gets to play with her little friend Lucy

a week and she loves it! She is also in a dance class. She is so cute in her dance outfit!

Quincie just turned 2 and I can tell! She is talking so much more, and throwing fits!!! She is a hoot! She loves to watch Cat in the Hat cartoons on Netflix and Blue's Clues. She has this little baby that Granny Brown gave her and she loves it! But in the morning she will push the babies belly and it will sing. That is how we know she is awake. She will push it till we go get her! We are trying to convince her that she doesn't need a binky!

No comments: