The Hepworth's

The Hepworth's

Monday, November 1, 2010

Building a culvert.

My husband, brothers, and dad worked really hard one day to get this built. They were re-routing water to go on this side of the meadow where water has never been before. Happy day for these boys. In this picture they are all thinking really hard (and you can notice) on how to make this part not leak.
Lincoln was walking across this culvert and decided to give the kids a song and dance on the long pipe. He did such a good job that he fell off into the water and made a dramatic scene for the kids!

This wasn't him falling spastically. Although, once he fell in and landed on his feet...THEN he decided to give them another show and frolic around in the water for awhile!
See I told you!
Now he is wet and the wind in kinda chilly! Long story short they got it made and water is now on the other side of the meadow! I think my brother Chad did a happy water dance. I just didn't get to see it!

No comments: