Since I turned my husband into a cowboy he has been doing all the things that I miss doing since I have kids and have found my role in the kitchen! He went to the ranch to help preg-test a few times this year. This is a picture of JV (the vet) doing his thing.

That's how it is done!!

This poor mamma got stuck some how. That is the back of her neck. Her head is stuck underneath her. Kinda strange. But my Uncle Mark had to get the tractor to get her out. First try they broke Grandpa's rope. Then got smarter and used the chain.

She made it out ok and after all that she was in fact pregnant!

I really like this picture of Uncle Todd and Eric. Nice picture!

And I can't leave out the audience! Koltne is such a tender heart. He don't like when they poke and prod the cows. But I have been told that he grows out of that and will be more involved in a year or two!
3 comments:
UMM.. hello! I just read the title of this blog and just about died! LOL! SO I'm coming to town on wednesday, I haven't forgot about you! ;) Its been crazy, so I'll text you when I'm in town and we'll get your hair done!!
That poor cow! Love to see pictures of the ranch! Your kids are getting so big. Will let you know when we go to the ranch again. You let me know when you are heading east, so we can hang out. Hope all is well!
Nice title CLOWN!!! I got a good laugh out of that.
Post a Comment