The Hepworth's

The Hepworth's

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween 2010


Halloween isn't just about dressing up and getting candy. In the Brown family it is the day we celebrate our Granny's Birthday! She turned 80 this year so we had a PaRtY! I can't even begin to tell you the people that were showing up to wish her happy birthday! She has tons of friends! She has always said that since her birthday is on Halloween she can be a witch on that day! So she pulled if off good this year. Ain't she pretty! And Grandpa still loves her, and so do all the rest of us!
My cute kids in their costumes! They love halloween. Not only because they get to dress up, but because they know Christmas is soon. Which by the way they are already telling me what they want!
Who's the puppy????
OH It's Quincie! I just wish she wouldn't out grow it so she could wear it next year!
This is the best we could do to get the Harris' clan of kids to take a picture together. Snow White is chocking the skunk. Princess Belle is thinking about which crown to wear tomorrow, and Indiana is wondering if he can use his whip on the dog.
The kids in their costumes ready for truck or treat. Carly was such a trooper and takes care of all these kids! They love her so much. Carly...Carly....Carly!!!

While we were all together we snapped a family photo. We were only missing 2 in laws. Such a fun family.
1 Granny, 1 Grandpa = 4 children and 4 spouses.
15 Grandkids.
19 great grand kids. Aren't they cute!
Lincoln's parents missed out on seeing the kids in their halloween costumes. So we dressed up and went trick or treating to their house. This is the crew! Pretty huh!
We had to get a family photo! Lincoln is...I am not quit sure! But cute though!! I am a witch with striped tights that aren't showing!


2 comments:

Cindy Zickgraf said...

You all look fabulous! Little Quincie looks adorable as a dog. Hope you all are well. I also think your new house is awesome, so charming!

Annie Allen said...

How cute!! I love their costumes. So are we doing new family pictures when you come up for Thanksgiving? Make sure you bring Lincoln's wig!!