The Hepworth's

The Hepworth's

Monday, November 1, 2010

Love for the Ranch

Hatti loves horses. Well I guess all my kids do. That was the first animal sound Quincie could do. "HEEEEEE" So cute! Anyway, these horses loved Hatti too. This one in-particular.
This is a clip of Hatti singing to the horses. It looks like they are dancing to her singing. I really think they are...but maybe just scratching their necks on the fence. You decide!


My kids all love the 4-wheeler. We we went for a drive. We went and seen the mamma and baby cow out in the meadow. The mamma lost her calf at birth and the new calves mom didn't want him. So they combined the 2 and she is the sweetest mamma cow I have ever seen. The calf is blind and she just take the best care of him.She leads him to food and water. They had to separate the two this fall sometimeand I told them to not tell me when they did it cause I think it would make me cry a little. It was so sweet!
I just love Hatti's hair. She won't let me do it most of the time but she does let me crimp it. And she loves this whirly twirly skirt I bought her. Just a cute girl!


And of course...the horse ride. Rosie and Hatti have become really good friends. This was so cute cause their little pony tails were just bobbing when the horse would walk.
I got to go to the Ranch to help my grandma with the guest ranch for 3 weeks. It was one of my favorite things while growing up and I am glad they let me go back and help once in awhile.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

What a fun time on the ranch. And I agree, Hatti is so adorable!